First Look - AWESOME Engagement Shoot!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I can not even tell you all how excited I am to post this. This was an amazing photo shoot and I can not wait to share the rest of the photos with you and with Mike and Jen. Mike and Jen are getting married on October 10th this year and I can not wait to photograph their wedding after this great session!
This is just the first look, and there will be a bigger blog soon, I just have to get through the rest of the photos. I actually got to USE EVERYTHING I have been waiting to use in these photos, ESPECIALLY the pink umbrella. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!
Stay tuned, there is much more to come!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP