Family Session Rockport Maine: Beech Hill

I posted a preview to this session a loooooooooooong time ago --- finally I am able to share the rest of the photos with you! Things have been CRAZY for me around here.
Anyway, I am happy to share with you one of my FAVORITE families!!
Little Lainey was not into looking at me for this shot --- isn't she a cutie tho!

Nick had been sneaking a funny face into a lot of his shots --- finally I let him and his sister Leah both make a funny face -- I love candid moments. I'm kinda diggin' the green haze too...what do you think?

Look at Macy and her million dollar smile! LOVE IT.


Ok - GQ or what?

Beautiful Leah - got a smile just like her mother's




Macy and John - LOVE THEM.

I love this location --- wish i could drive up to it though - i would take everyone here.


And we are onto little Lainey --- how can you resist the cuteness???
Big and little Sisters.

What a great family. It was so nice to catch up with them!
Hope you enjoyed the update!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP