Megan & Gary UMaine Engagement Session (GO BLACK BEARS)

Hang on to your hats - this one is a long one!
Can I just say I have been waiting for YEARS to do this shoot!!
We met Megan and Gary at the University of Maine in Orono for their engagement shoot. They will be graduating this spring and getting married this spring and after this shoot, we can't wait to photograph the wedding!!
Ok, so the reason I am so excited is that Brandi and I are also alums of UMaine (GO BLACK BEARS). I love the University and the community. I wish now I went all four years there!! It was soooo nice to be back on campus - it was just like the old days when Brandi and I were first dating -- she lived on campus and I lived off campus. The late nights studying in the library. The long days of classes. AHHHHH i miss it!!
Anyway -- onto the shoot!
The steps of the library - recently re-done since we left. It was a little chilly in the shade, but Megan and Gary shed the jackets and posed on!

How Great?

Yah, did I mention its FALL on campus?


The symbol of UMaine: Stevens Hall. Look at them - how cute!!!

And next --- my old friend LENS FLAIR - LOVE IT!

Love the Symmetry of the next one.


HELLO SWEETNESS!! I absolutely love this one - the lens flair, the emotion, the arch way --- so In love. This one may become a canvas print for the office.

While I was off scouting our next shooting spot Brandi grabbed this one.
LOOOOOOVE IT!!!

OMG - I had never been on the football field before, but I knew it would make an amazing photo!! Look at them in the M.


Love anyone?
Brandi got this one.



Ok, I wanted to have a little fun with this. I told them to stand with their feet only in the white - and lean in to kiss. When we were finished Megan told us that they were holding each other up with their faces. What troopers....but what a shot!!

Ok, this was a little fun!!


Gotta love the football poses.


We ended at the gardens at the back of campus. It is beautiful in there. I will be bringing others to this spot (who wants to be next?)


Um yup - there was a PERFECT tree for sitting....so with a little help we got them both up in the tree.


I wanted to end with this shot. They are so in love, it was so great to work with them and I think this next picture says it all.



Megan and Gary, we are so excited to photograph your wedding!! We wish you the best of luck in finishing school and planning for your wedding!! Thank you so much for working with us, and letting us capture your love!!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP