Getting Back to My Roots - Old Town High School JV Basketball

I finally had the opportunity to get back on the court the other day.
Not to play, but to shoot.
I started out wayyyyyy back as a sports photographer and I still love to get the opportunity to get back out there and photograph some High School Sports.
This was a game between Old Town and John Bapst. It was also great to be back in the Auditorium to cover a basketball game. I use to love tournament week back in the day!






For anyone who would like to see the complete album, I have it posted on the facebook fan page. Please feel free to tag people you know.
Also - If anyone is offended or does not want their photo on this blog or the fan page - PLEASE contact me right away and I would be happy to take them down with a full apology.
Be a fan and let me know if you would like a game covered!





Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP