Finally Blogging About It

So - if you follow us on Facebook - you may already know - but if you just follow us on the fan page we have not announced it yet.
Brandi and I are engaged.
I know a lot of our clients have thought that we were a husband and wife team already - and it most certainly feels like it - but no, Brandi and I are not married - but now we are planning a wedding!!
I wanted to do something different for engagement shots - of course we will have the traditional shots, but I wanted to do something unique to us for the announcement....
So I took the ring, and one of my grandfather's old camera's and tried something new.
And I Love it!

Even got a little dust on it still.... Just makes it more unique for me!

It has been a long time coming (5 years) - but we are engaged (yes it was me that waited so long!!)



I am looking forward to going through the same process in choosing wedding "stuff" that all our clients get to do. This is going to be an eye opening experience for us. Not only because its an amazing thing to marry the one you love....but its also a great opportunity for us to network as wedding professionals, and learn from others with MUCH more experience.



So be prepared to follow us as we plan our wedding, and while we photograph yours!


Keep watching the blog for more information!
We are planning a June 2011 wedding.
And thank you to all our loyal fans!






Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP