Almost...

I almost got it. For a while now, I have been looking for two specif photos to add to my collection. Yesterday I was as close as I have come to getting one of the photos that I wanted.

If you are from Maine, you know the photo above, it is Mt. Katahdin, and it has been a fixture in literally my backyard for 25 years. I want to get a photo of it at sunrise and sunset. I was visiting my parents yesterday and heading home just as the sun was starting to drop. I knew it was about 20 miles for me to get into position to get this shot that I have been waiting for. Needless to say I was about 10 minutes late...I did not get the shot that I was looking for. I did get some great shots though. I am particularly happy with the shot above.

Soon to come - another wedding gallery!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP