FINALLY!!!



















Finally on my third post I figured out how to add a picture to the BLOG! I think its pretty sad that a photographer doesn't have any photos on the photography blog.

This photo was actually taken by Brandi on our first actual wedding we did. We both love it and use it for most advertising for the business. Let me know what you think!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP