Where to take the BLOG?

So I have been home sick the past couple of days, and that has given me more time to think about our new-ish business and where to take it. I started the blog because I read on an information website for photographers that it was the "latest" thing in wedding photography. I had remembered looking at some back when I had initially read the article. Well today I went back to look at a few of the blogs and most of them were more personal then business. I was a little disappointed by that. So now I am thinking, should I blog about my personal life or blog more about the business and what we can do for potential clients. Well I think in the end the best thing to blog about is a combination of the two.

So the newest obsession that I have is the creation of a great album for my clients. I think I may have mentioned this before, but rather then a traditional album we have decided to offer a bound coffee table type book as an album. I designed a sample from one company and it arrived and I am very satisfied with the quality and the turn around time. The first one looks more like a "traditional" abum with the oversized pages and the leather cover. The few things that I am unhappy about with that company is that the cover is not customizable or the pages are only partially customizable. I got an e-mail the other day from a company that I work with, and they are offereing a bound book as well. This bound book is different, its still the coffee table style, but this has a customizable hard cover, no leather, but the pages inside are 100% customizable. I am very excited for its arrival and I had fun making the sample book and seriously can't wait for its arrival.

Either way, now I have two options for the bride and groom, which is the ultimate point!

Signing off for now - Until next time!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP