Corey & Sarah's Wedding Posted - What a Beautiful Day!

This was such a beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony! We had been looking forward to this wedding for the whole summer. I am excited to share these photos with you. It was great to show them to the bride and groom and have it bring tears to their eyes. I love my job!
Lets start with some details...
Brandi's signature shot!
How cute is this??

The bride and her dads - She's so happy!


The sand ceremony. It has become more popular I think, and I think it's a very beautiful expression of love... in fact... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sand ceremonies!

How cute is the look she is giving him?

Again, my love for the sand ceremony!

Ok, funny story behind this picture. When we did our first pre-event consultation the groom wanted so badly to have pictures taken with the truck that was out behind the hall. The bride on the other hand was dead set against having the truck in her wedding. This was the first place that I took the groom for pictures, I couldn't wait. She never knew he had his picture taken with the truck until the day I showed them the final pictures - ok maybe it wasn't that funny, but it was cute just the same!

HOLY Big wedding Batman! This was the largest wedding party I have worked with to date. 7 Bridesmaids, 7 Groomsmen, ring barer, and junior bridesmaid - wow!

This is the bride and her brothers on the left, and the grooms brothers on the right. Love the photoshop action. I am addicted to them now.

My old buddy lens flare - LOVE IT. Also love this adorable moment!


Got Flare? How cute is the bride with the flower girl? You tell me!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH reflection...


getting their groove on!


The dollar dance - lady style!



He was so good at the beginning, then it got smashed in her face...she got him back though by wiping the cake right down his face. Too funny!

What a Way to end a post. Sarah and Corey, thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. We wish you the best of luck with everything!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP