Go with your strenghts I say!

OK - here is my second attempt at posting my new company phrase on the blog and myspace. If you saw my blog earlier today you probably already SAW this image, but you should notice one thing that is different...experience is spelled correctly now. A Special thanks to Macy for noticing and actually telling me about it!!! Spelling has never been a strong point for me!!


Anyway - hope you enjoy the new logo and phrase combination. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think - and if you see anything spelled wrong PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!


Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP