Maternity Session Posted!

And Finally - the maternity Blog you have all been waiting for! What a great time I had photographing Britney & Tim. As I had mentioned I had not seen them in quite some time, so I was so happy to photograph them before their baby was born. As an update, I photographed them on a Friday and Baby Dean was born the following Sunday!! I can't wait to photograph him! Stay Tuned.

This was also the first time I had been in their new home - a beautiful 100+ year old Victorian. LOVE IT!
Composing this shot gave me a little trouble - trying to get the lighting right, overall I think it came out well.

Such a cute couple!


LOVE THIS PICTURE! This might be my favorite of the shoot. When Britney was giving me a tour of the house, I knew this was going to be a fantastic shot...LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!


The one thing I love about Britney is she is always prepared, before I arrived she had the majority of the shoot planned out. I love working with a couple who know what they want. Britney loved this sweater that was handmade for the baby and she wanted a shot where she was showing it to Tim. Tim was a good sport and played along!


How cute is this shot? Britney planned this out at as well, and I am totally stealing it and doing it again for another couple.

Can't you just feel the love? I don't know if I like the pose more, or if I like the black and white more...either way - LOVE IT!
Hope you enjoyed this experience as much as I loved photographing it.






Elizabeth  – (January 31, 2009 at 5:28 PM)  

These are really lovely photos Ryan. You can see the love between them!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP