Potential New Project!

Now for a trip down memory lane: Many of you know, but some probably don't - I got my start in photography taking pictures of local high school sport for a local newspaper in my home town - oh how I miss those days. It was the perfect job for a high school student - I got to get into the games for free, I got to talk to everyone (I was a reporter too) I had the inside scoop on everything - it was great! Back then I shot with only film - again, those were the days. Last week I was asked to get back into sports photography by a very dear friend. Of course I was happy to do it. Over all I am not 100% pleased with the results, because while my camera is fabulous and I love it, it does have its limitations with sports photography...but if the tax man is good to me.....I may be the proud owner of a brand new Nikon D700.....ahhh...

But anyway without further delay....Old Town High School vs. Central!








Yes, you may realise that all of these pictures feature the same player - her mother was of course the one who commissioned me, and I have her permission to publish pictures of her. For any other fans out there - there are plenty more photos of the game I attended. If 1) you see your child on the blog and you do not approve of having the picture out there, please contact me and I will absolutely remove it or 2) if you would like to see the rest of the photos from the game, please e-mail me at ryan@rjmoorephotography.com and I will send you the password and directions on viewing the gallery.
Hope you enjoy!!


Anonymous –   – (February 1, 2009 at 1:14 PM)  

Well Ryan - since it's my daughter in your photos of course I LOVE IT! Sincerely you did a great job and I am looking forward to many more! I am fortunate to have a talented friend like yourself - love you!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP