Family Experience Posted

As I mentioned in the first look, it took a while for us to get together with this family, but I am so glad we did, the weather was perfect and the photos came out great!! Hope You enjoy some of my favorites!



Lily is such a cutie-pie!


I am a big fan of the walking away shots...don't know why.

This one was a little different - going back to my "Urban" photos. The kids were good sports all day!!



My future's so bright....I gotta wear shades. (You knew I was going to bring out that cheesy line)


Onto the footbridge! Lily is very active. She didn't want to stand with the rest of the family!


We wrapped up the day with a trip to DQ. I have to say, most of the time I make it a rule not to photograph anyone while they are eating....except for kids!! Lily was covered in ice cream, her face, her dress, the table, the ground. Very cute though!
Again, hope you enjoyed the photo shoot, I know I did!!








Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP