Family Shoot Posted: Lincolnville Maine

You saw the first look a few weeks ago - well now it's my pleasure to release the whole shoot!!
I am just so happy that I got to meet Elizabeth finally - and her entire family - what a treat!!
Here is my old friend....LENS FLARE!!! LOVE IT!! I haven't had it for a while, but I just couldn't resist - and I love them.



Loving the technique on this.....short term memory loss means I can't remember how I achieved it.....


Let's call this the children of the corn pose....I didn't come up with it, Elizabeth said it as I explained the pose. Actually it's not corn either....its WINE...well pre-wine...AKA GRAPES

Gotta love the kiddos - Annalise, Rachel and Riley!


I loved this pose, until as the kids were leaving the shed - Rachel was stung by a bee --- my first photoshoot injury!
She was a trooper though, and kept on posing.

These two were 100% Elizabeth - I loved her personality - she was so great to work with.
Did I mention that these photos were taken at Cellerdoor Winery? www.mainewine.com Let me know if you ever want to schedule a session there - they are great - and the wine is FANTASTIC too!!

Hope you all enjoyed the photo shoot!! I know I did - Thanks again Mark, Elizabeth, Rachel, Annalise and Riley!!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP