New Idea - Let me know what you think.

I am trying to come up with ideas that will interest you and keep us busy over the winter months when the outdoor portraits and weddings have slowed down.
This is not your average school picture.
I wanted to be able to capture all the different faces of your child ---- pretty much we would photograph any age group....as long as they could sit up.
The image below is 12 individual shots - I also have examples with 9 images and a different shape.
I would also include in the package a "good" picture. One with a nice smile that you can hang on the wall, but i also want to make sure you get the mosaics prints too.
Of course just like all our packages you would receive all the images on a digital negative too. So you can have that funny faced image enlarged to place on the wall.
I'm anxious for your feedback, let me know what you think.
Also let me know if you like the name "Happy Faces" or not, if not, help me think of something better!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP