Its been a while since I posted...


It seems like it has been a while since I have posted anything on the Blog. Well I will try to catch everyone up on what has been going one....well....nothing much has been going on. Well I shouldn't say anything, things are progressing to be a great summer, first of all, today is unbelievably gorgeous outside!! Can't even describe! Secondly, we have been trying to expand the business to a consistent level, but not too much that we can't handle it. So, we began with a small auction on villagesoup.com - a local newspaper and website. Well the auction was a success, and we have a wedding coming up next month, and I am very excited for the wedding, and of course we will document all that as things progress...Its going to be great - I am very excited about the wedding.


--- Which brings me to my next thing, we are going to begin advertising! Real advertising! On the same website that hosted our auction. I can't wait until everything is up and running because we love to photograph weddings, and this is going to be a great way to get our name out there. So anyone that has gotten to the blog from the villagesoup website - either our ad or our auction - Please leave me a message and let me know what you think.


Since this wouldnt be a good blog without a photograph - here is my new favorite....our Jonah!


Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP