Senior Portrait - Gilbert

I can't believe I waited so long to share these photos with everyone. This was a great senior portrait session. Gilbert was great to work with and I think the photos came out great! Leave some comments and let me know what you think!!




I love photoshop - I made this door red with just the click of a mouse!! Love it!
Awesome smile!


Gotta love the sunset on the breakwater - I have always wanted to do a senior shoot here!

This is one of my favorites!

Seriously, the dogs were amazing. They listened to everything Gilbert asked of them. I wish my dog did that!
I have to say, it was great working with Gilbert. I wish him all the luck with the rest of his senior year and with anything he does after!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP