Wedding First Look - Sarah & Corey

I was so excited to photograph Sarah and Corey's wedding this past weekend. I have been looking forward to it for quite a while and I have to say the photos are looking great. Usually I try to pick only one photo for the first look, but I have to go with two photos on this one! Enjoy and keep looking for the full blog.

I am completely in LOVE with her smile. She was smiling ALL day and every time we met - AND of course if you know me at all, another thing i am completely in love with (besides Brandi) is LENS FLARE!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!

How awesome is this??? Leave me a comment or two!



Elizabeth  – (October 10, 2008 at 7:07 AM)  

So glad to see you posting again! I check almost every day to see if we have new P365 photos.

Great wedding shots. They look very very happy together.

On a side note - its so funny how small Maine can be. I actually dated Corey a looooong time ago. He is a great guy. I wish them all the best.

Cheri Perry  – (October 16, 2008 at 10:35 AM)  

Both photos are awesome. The one in the field shows off that gorgeous dress!!!

Anonymous –   – (October 21, 2008 at 1:35 PM)  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP