Bill & Lisa's Wedding

I have finally posted the wedding I photographed almost a month ago. I am so glad to get to share these photos with everyone. Brandi and I had a great time photographing the wedding and we were able to do a lot of creative things for the bride and groom. Hope you enjoy!


The Details ------


LOVE LOVE LOVED her dress - so beautiful.

This is something new I am going to try to do at each wedding - I am going to photograph all the different ties in the wedding party. I saw this on another website and LOVED the idea.

The groom, and both best men are members of the local volunteer fire department, and I couldn't resist taking them back there for a photo shoot!



We did the bride's photo shoot at a family home, it was great to spend the time with the bride and her family, they were so fun!


Dad had a little hair malfunction - so cute!

The beautiful bride -




The groom wanted his own cake at the wedding - so that's what he got - a "groom's cake"


One of the best men had his speech on his cell phone - LOVE IT!

The father daughter dance - she cried - I cried - I always cry at weddings.

Defiantly not something you see at every wedding - as I mentioned the groom is the chief of a local fire department, and he felt that he needed some help removing the garter so his fellow firemen helped him, complete with bunker suits, fire extinguishers and flashlights!

Thank you for letting us share your special day Bill and Lisa - we wish you both the best of luck with everything!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP