Life Update

Ok - i know its been forever since i posted a blog, but things have been CRAZY. First of all, we finally moved into the new house, which we OWN - like bought own - yes its true, everything went through and we are all painted and in, so that is a big stress that is off my plate. Soon I should be posting before and after pictures of our paint job - and I must say we did a GREAT job both painting and picking out colors. Secondly, real work has been crazy, i pretty much have a handle on my new role and will be venturing out on my own shortly, so that is a huge load off too. For the business things have been picking up as well. This next weekend is going to be crazy with a wedding, family photo shoot and a client meeting. Also I have been backed up on editing, i still have a wedding to post, a senior shoot and my first attempt at corporate head shots, hopefully that will be all up this week. The reason that I am hoping it will be up this week is because I am going to be on vacation. We are off to north conway new hampshire tomorrow where we will be close to the fryeburg fair, one of brandi's favorite agricultural fairs. So i will be off for a week and have plenty of time to get those pictures done. Plus there should be tons of pics from NH and the fair. Then there is the issue of project 365 - i am SOOO behind and I have to admit that i missed a few days. I am going to post what I have then try to pick up where i left off. I am very disappointed in myself that I didn't take a pic everyday, but I am going to make it up to myself.

Lets see, I can't think of anything else I need to update, just keep watching over the next week for some photo shoots to come out!!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP