BIG Update!!

Guess What? We have finally launched our new website. I have been dreaming of this site for so long and it is finally a reality. The site went live today and I will of course still be working on it, but there are a lot of changes that we are making to the business that this site is helping us do. First of all we have a new logo, and I am very happy with it FINALLY. We also have client proofing right on the website now, so after your prints are done you will be given a password and you can view your photos anytime you want in the comfort of your own home. Also you will now be choosing the photos for your album right on the website as well. Another great enhancement we will be doing is offering credit card payments on the website as well. That feature is not working currently but it will be up soon and there will be a blog on that too!! Let see what else is new - EVERYTHING, I am so excited for this. Please go check out the new site and let me know what you think.

Another thing that has been updated - our pricing. Check out the website it does have all the new pricing on it. For clients that have already confirmed their date they will get the pricing that they booked with. If you booked your wedding with us and the package is more then the current price you will have the choice of choosing the new pricing and package or I will make sure you get all the extras possible to give you what you want. Please contact me if you have any questions at all. I have been thinking about you and I think you will be happy with what we have in store for you.

A couple other updates: I should be FINALLY posting the first look of the wedding from this past weekend on the blog soon. I should also be getting P365 up soon too, I know I fell behind again. Also we have a senior portrait shoot this weekend, so that will be up in the next few days as well.

Elizabeth  – (September 28, 2008 at 8:31 AM)  

Hey guys! I love the new site - very dynamic! If you need help with the SEO on it, let me know - I'd be glad to help out.

Also congrats on the house - when is moving day??

I miss your P365 photos! When do we get more??? ;-)

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP