Day 93- 97 ------- I am catching up finally!

Day 93 - This is my hand in phase 10. Had I posted this back on day 93 I might be able to tell you a little more about what happened that day, but at least its posted!!
Day 94 - Here is the family from the recent family shoot that we did, you saw all the photos from this shoot wayyyyyyyyyyy before today!!


Day 95 - Ok so this isn't a spectacular photo, but its kind of neat. Anyway that's me, in the mirror. More importantly you will notice I have changed the logo. I have created one that I actually really like, so you will be seeing everything updated to this logo in the near future.


Day 96 - Aren't these neat? I was buying stamps for the business the other day and I could choose these, so I thought I would add a little whimsy to my mailings.


Day 97 - Here is a view of the back of the house that we are purchasing!! YAY! More to come on that in the next few weeks, and of course I will do a photo tour before and after we paint!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP