Life Update -

I know, I had a huge P365 post and then nothing since then....SORRY. Things have gotten really busy really quickly recently. Brandi and I had a great wedding last night, and I know we got some excellent pictures from that. I should be posting a "First Look" soon (yes I am going to start calling my ""Previews" "First Looks" now), so anyway I should have one of those soon. So this is the only wedding we have this month, but I have also purchased a new website so I will be dedicating a lot of time to getting that up and running so I can begin offering a variety of new services to my clients just because of what the website offers. Awesome huh? Because of the new services and options that I have with the website I will probably be redesigning the pricing structure that I have as well, please don't worry I think you will be pleasantly surprised and this doesn't change anything for the current clients that have already reserved wedding dates. Let's see, what else - oh yeah - Fall semester has begun. I am taking two classes this semester and I think they are both going to kick my butt. The first one is an online class on databases and database creation, and the second one is on investment analysis - both are going to be intense, but I guess that's what you get in your final semester for your Masters degree. So lets see, website, wedding, redesign, and class - what am I forgetting, OH YAH - starting new responsibilities in my full time job tomorrow. I will be learning a completely new side of a business tomorrow so that is going to take up a lot of time during the day. Also the home purchase should be coming to a close this month as well, in fact it should be closing in the next two weeks. So that's my stress for September. Lets not forget October where I will be going on vacation the photographing back to back weddings plus a few family shoots in between and setting up our home office. Plus school, new job and adjusting to home ownership.

So I think that about covers it for my updates, like I said things are going to be busy over the next couple of months, but I will defiantly be in touch.

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP