Day 98-102 ---------------------- Yet another Post

Day 98 - Here is the inside of my camera bag. I have been meaning to do a blog all about my camera bag and the equipment that I have in my bag to travel to all my photo shoots. Something to look forward too!
Day 99 - This is a pretty inspirational picture. This is a shot of the backyard of the house I am living in now after CMP has traveled through the yard cutting branches from the power lines.
DAY 100 - WHAT A GREAT DAY!!! And I didn't even plan our trip to the fair on day 100, but it made for a great photo for today and a great shoot earlier in the blog. Enjoy!
Day 101 - My beautiful girl in the corn field in her parents garden. I love that smile.
Day 102 - I have to share this book with everyone. I am learning so much from it and I think all aspiring photographers, all self-taught photographers and all pros should read this book!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP