First Look - Valentine's Shoot

To name this a Valentine's Day shoot is an understatement - Cupid defiantly shot these two in the butt!! I love this couple. You may recognize them from this summer when I did a family shoot for them. They invited me back the day before Valentine's Day because Troy was taking his daughter Nani to the Father Daughter Dance. They got all dressed up and I was there to capture some pre-photos.

You may be asking....If this was a father - daughter shoot, where is the daughter? Well I choose this as the first look sneak peek because IT'S HAWT!

OR because I LOVE IT!
More to come soon - but I know Jodi has been waiting for at least one picture to come out from the shoot!!

Anonymous –   – (February 15, 2009 at 2:59 PM)  

YES RYAN... U TRULY ARE THE BEST!!! THANK YA... CANT WAIT TO SEE SOME MORE!!!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP