Valentine's Day Wedding First Look

Here it is - my first wedding of the season. It's hard to believe that wedding season is right around the corner. Anyway, we had a great time with Anita & Dan on Saturday. Since it was February we didn't get a lot of outside shots. I did have one that I wanted to do with a Pink Umbrella - white snow, white dress, pink umbrella...turns out the bride HATES pink. We improvised though and used a red scarf and the groom. I think this might be one of my favorite wedding photos:

Anita & Dan thank you for letting us spend the day with you! We wish you the best of luck.
More photos coming soon!!!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP