VDay Family Shoot Posted

What a joy it is to work with this family! They are so full of energy and they work so well together - plus they usually have some great story to tell me. Here is the rest of their pre-valentines day SLASH pre father daughter dance.

Mother and daughters - LOVE IT!

Jodi and Nani - absolutely love the smiles.

HOW sweet is this? Daddy and daughters.


True love - you can't make this stuff up.


Daddy's little girl - too FREAKIN' cute.


We snuck outside before Troy and Nani left for the dance, I have to tell you - LOVE portraits in the winter, I don't know why, and I wish more people contacted me to do some portraits in the winter, especially on the warm 30 degree days. Can you not feel the love between these two?


LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!
Leave me some love in the form of a comment.
New things are coming our way - we got some great ideas for a new maternity / baby package coming your way. So excited to roll it out.
We are also getting some new office furniture too - can't WAIT! I love new things.







Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP