A very Doggie Christmas: Studio

Wow, remember how i said that i was behind on my posting - I can't believe I haven't posted this one yet.
My cousin came down with her two dogs - my dog cousins. We did a Christmas Card photo shoot. How cute are they?
Apparently they practiced the whole night before to sit in the sled.
This is Mabel and Diesel. Mabel is the French Bulldog and Diesel is the Pug.

Mabel was a little excited to be in the studio. Diesel is an old pro at the Christmas Card photos so he just sat there like this was an every day occurrence.

Look at that handsome guy!


She was getting the hang of it.


Cute Cute Cute





What a great session, it was different to photograph something other then people.... LOVE IT!

aplourde  – (December 7, 2009 at 6:15 AM)  

THOSE DOGS ARE ADOREABLE! I haven't seen Disel in forever, he use to come to moms all the time for a grooming.

I should bring Becca down for some photos.

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP