Christmas Ornaments

This post is inspired by my new favorite Obsessions - Justin & Mary. They just posted a contest about favorite ornaments for Christmas. In keeping with that theme, I wanted to share with everyone MY favorite ornaments.


If you follow the blog - it should be no surprise that my ornaments are from the University of Maine - Brandi and my Alma Mata.


Also check out my obsession with UMO with the rocking engagement session we did a few months back!


They started releasing them every year. And of course I couldn't resist collecting them.


These are really the only "different" ornaments we have on our tree. When Brand and I first started dating, and we had our first Christmas together --- we didn't have anything for ornaments. So we had to start from scratch. Our first Christmas tree was very "hotel lobby" with the perfect glass balls and everything matching. Well we needed to add in something that was a little more personal. So that's where the ornaments came in!



Every year they donate some of the proceeds from the sale to a UMO organization - usually to help fund raise for an event! All of them are worthy causes.




LOVE this one - I think its my favorite.




The arena has a special place for me too - Growing up, my brother was on the local high school hockey team, and since we didn't have an arena in Millinocket we always had to travel. I had some good time watching games and traveling all over the state with my family and my favorite arena was Alfond. That's also how I got into photography --- photographing hockey games at that very arena.






What ornaments are special to you?


Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP