Fun in the South Part I

So you may have noticed a lack of activity on Facebook for Brandi and I the past week or so. We have not gone into hiding, we were on vacation. This was our first REAL - get on a plane and go somewhere that isn't the next state over - VACATION!
We just flew in today and are already back at it returning phone calls and answering e-mails from our great friends and clients. We are happy to be back, but it was also great to be away from phones and computers for a while.
I have to say, this was just an amazing vacation for me. We stayed with my Aunt and Uncle in a condo right on the beach. This was real Florida. I know all Florida is real Florida, but this was the Florida that I remember growing up. Now there isn't anything wrong with a great Disney vacation - cause we went there too - but there is something about the miles of sandy beaches that you can walk and drive on, and sticking your feet in the salty Atlantic and having to wash the salt spray off your car windows before you go anywhere. That is real Florida.
There is also nothing wrong with eating a couple Krispy Kremes and drinking Diet Coke on the balcony in the morning with THIS VIEW:
Now this is something that we Love.
This is just a quick peek of our trip. There will be more blogs and more pictures from our trip. I am trying to stretch out the blogging and be much more dedicated to the blog overall. Keep me honest, if you don't see a blog post for a while - ask me. I plan to get a little more personal and let you see our personalities and our life together!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP