The Love has been Spread...

Yes - it's 11:30pm and I have been up since 6am --- running late as a matter of fact.
But I could not possibly go to bed until I shared with everyone who follows this blog what an amazing experience that Brandi and I just had. We finally - after much waiting - met Justin & Mary. We have been following their blog for over a year now and we were able to get them to bring their Spread the Love tour to Maine. After meeting them I absolutely love them more if that is possible. It may be the first PHO-Mance - and I am not ashamed to say that.
They completely opened our eyes to everything we have been doing wrong, everything we have been doing right and what we could do better for ourselves, our business and more importantly our clients.
This was a 6 hour workshop/conference - and it felt like 15 minutes. I could of listened for another 6 hours. I took around 8 years of Business school and these two captivated me more then any doctor, lawyer or professor I have ever listened too.
I think the best part of the whole day was not only spending it with Brandi, but also talking with her on the ride home. Again, that 2 hour ride felt like 15 minutes. We laughed, we cried, we talked and we planned. We planned what we wanted to do with our business right now, what we wanted to do with our business next year and what we wanted to see out of our business in the future. We also talked and planned about what we wanted to see for our lives in that time frame too. And we already are taking J&M's advice --- we are sitting down tomorrow night over dinner with a pen and paper and writing our goals for our business and where we want to take it and what we want it to be.
Really - I have not done this seminar justice. I have so many positive great things to say about Justin and Mary that I am literally overwhelmed - and Mary promised us that would happen.
I wanted to end this blog with a picture of course - Brandi and I in the oldest city in the US - St. Augustine. She is the love of my life - my life partner - and my business partner.

Mary Marantz  – (March 25, 2010 at 6:12 AM)  

Oh Yay!! You guys are awesome!! I can't wait to see what this year holds for ALL of us!!

Much love
M:)

Alison Douglass  – (March 25, 2010 at 10:32 AM)  

Ryan & Amber, it was so nice to meet you both yesterday!! My mind is racing and hasn't stopped since leaving Scarborough last night. I haven't even dared to take a moment to try to put it into words yet, but you got it! Please keep in touch, even though we are on opposite ends of the state I look forward to seeing where your business takes you guys.

Ryan J. Moore Photography  – (March 25, 2010 at 5:24 PM)  

Alison - it was so great to meet you as well. We absolutly need to get together - we are up for the Lewiston photo tour if you are up for it!

Mary - YOU guys are awesome --- I can't even describe how inspired we both are!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP