I'm a GEEK!

So yesterday Brandi had her wisdom teeth out. So I have been waiting on her for the past two days - and happy to do it!! She made out very well with her surgery! Anyway - while she was napping today I set up the studio and had myself a little photo shoot. I am pretty impressed on how they came out, I made myself look good!! Let me know what you think!! There are more photos posted on my Facebook page - go take a look!
I am a goon - plain and simple. But I experimented with texture on this photo - its ok, not sure if i am into the whole texture thing yet.

Geek!

This is me bringing sexy back. I was running out of poses towards the end. But not only did this give me an opportunity to take photos in the studio, but it also gave me an opportunity to try out some actions in photoshop!


The hat. This hat was my Uncle Mac's hat. He passes away several years ago. I have had this hat for a while, and been waiting to do a photoshoot with it. I look good in a hat! HAHA




More Hat, More Actions, More ME!



Helloooooooooooooo. Again, trying to be.....weird.
Verdict = Successful.






Little jaunt going on. Oh yah, I can work that hat.

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP