SPRING IS HERE!!!!

Spring has sprung and I have the fever. Its finally spring in Maine. I popped outside today and there are flowers growing already in front of my house!! I couldn't be happier!
I don't know what they are or where they came from, but they are FLOWERS, cause its SPRING, and I'll take it.
You know what this means too - call today to reserve your spring photo session!

Elizabeth  – (March 20, 2009 at 2:24 PM)  

Love seeing this. Spring really is here. These are Snowdrops - they'll come back year after year for you and are typically one of the first bulbs to produce a flower in the spring - crocus, daffodils,and tulips are coming right behind. Mine are jsut starting to pop through the ground. Maybe I'll have to plant some Snowdrops this fall ;-)

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP