V Day Wedding Posted

It's been a while coming - but it's finally here - our V Day wedding! Dan and Anita were great to work with, it was so nice to spend the day with the. I hope you enjoy the photographs as much as we enjoyed taking them!

CUPCAKES! I love this shot because it looks like the cupcakes are just floating in mid air, but they are not of course!! Cupcakes as cakes are becoming more and more popular. I can't count the number of weddings where the cake was replaced by cupcakes, and these were sooooo good!
Anita's dress was BEA-utiful. The details are great!


Love the lighting in this photo. Very dramatic.




The boys - all serious.





A little fun. I loved their laughs and smiles.




First Dance as Husband and Wife



OK the father daughter dance. I love taking photos of the dances, and every single time I cry during the father daughter dance. Dad usually cries (and in this case it happens too) and the bride cries. It makes me feel very very good when I show the photos to the bride and she begins to cry again.
Dan and Anita, it was so nice to share your special day with you. We wish you the best of luck with everything!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP