Long Overdue on Posting a Wedding

Brandi and I photographed David and Kymberly's wedding the first weekend in March. I have been very busy recently with work so it's been a long time since I posted a photo shoot. We had a great time with the bride and groom and their family!
Its the little details that count :)


I don't know where I got this idea from, the wedding and reception were in the space where a restaurant use to be, and attached to the restaurant is where the lounge use to be, so there were dark table, and dark leather chairs, I wanted to get some alone time for the bride and groom, I think the shot turned out quite well.






The sun was Beautiful this day - couldn't of asked for a better sunny day. We had to get outside into the sun!

Cutting the cake - you now i love cake!


Congratulations David & Kymberly, thank you for letting us spend the day with you!



Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP