Another Reason Why...

Before you begin reading - turn up the volume on your speakers as high as they will go, and press play.

When I am driving around in my truck I usually plug in the Ipod and turn up the volume as loud as I can stand it, and Sing ----- quite badly ---- at the top of my lungs to whatever crazy song comes on the radio.
Last night, driving home from Augusta where Brandi and I had a family dinner with her family, I had Brandi drive home. Brandi never drives. This was a rare occasion for me to just be a passenger. So rather then sleeping --- which Brandi would do, I grabbed the Ipod and searched for songs that were good singing songs. I cranked the radio and Brandi and I belted out all the songs we hit. There was a smile on her face when she got the song that started in just the first few bars, and right on queue, when the artist starting singing....so did we.
I love that we are comfortable enough to sing badly together, dance badly together and just laugh loudly together.
That's what we did on that ride home on Rt. 3 from Augusta to Bucksport.
It's just one more reason why I love her.
So I hope you are singing now, with the speakers cranked waiting for your significant other to come up behind you and wonder what you are doing!
Happy Sunday!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP