Final Fun in the South Part III

Here is the final installment of our trip to Florida. Oh how I miss Florida.

The last weekend we were there we took a trip north to the oldest city in America (I think) St. Augustine! What an awesome little city.


The first stop - a wine shop. Brandi had herself a little tasting.

And here she is on the mean streets of St. Augustine. Love this little city!


Brandi got a hold of the camera and caught me reading the map. I don't know how I ended up being the navigator!

We hit the Catholic church in town. Now Brandi and I have been in a lot of churches - this one was beautiful! Anyone in St. Augustine want to get married in this church and fly us down as the photographers drop us and e-mail - we'll be there!



Look at the lighting, the beams the alter - LOVE IT. I just sat there in awe.


The outside is nothing to sneeze at either.



She's going to kill me for posting this - but we couldn't not get a picture of our hosts for the week - My Aunt and Uncle. Love them! Brandi was behind the camera so no picture with her :( Next time we need to bring our own photographer.


Yah it was raining a bit that day - that's why I look balder then usual and my Aunt had to search for a hat.



Check out the streets of St. Augustine. It was great to walk the streets that who knows how many people have walked along during the years. What a sight!



A little patriotism.



Holy Smokes - this was the MOST comfortable chair. I should of bought one. It even has a beer holder! HELLO - LOVE IT!
A little gelato. My babe likes the fruity gelato -- she is clearly an amature when it comes to ice cream products --- you always go for the chocolate.
On our way out of town back to the condo we stopped at the St. Augustine lighthouse. Love these trees around the lighthouse. Beautiful.


And finally the lighthouse.


Again, I have said it in every single blog. I love Florida. So many memories have been had and so many more are yet to be had.

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP