UPDATED The debate continues....

Ok, as requested - photos of the room to be painted.
Remember - we are choosing between my wonderful wine barrel reddish orange
and Brandi's cornbread - which she thinks is equally awesome.
Now - first off don't mind my messy desk, paint chips in the chair, and my horrible blue desk chair - and the ugly light fixture.
BUT please check out, the awesome windows (there is another whole wall of windows that can't be seen) my yummy wood floors, oh my AWESOME painting lights (Been looking forever for them)
As you can see, the rug is already red...........like wine barrel red. Not like cornbread yellow.

Hope this helps in the vote for wine barrel.








or cornbread.


Alison Douglass  – (April 14, 2010 at 5:58 PM)  

Oh my, the choices! Seeing the room, the light, and the rug, I am voting corn bread. It will keep it bright and airy and the other color can be brought in with accents (like the rug). Sorry Ryan!!

aplourde  – (April 15, 2010 at 12:25 PM)  

So I read your first post and I loved the wine barrel color.

Now after seeing the room I really think the Cornbread color would be better with the rug and with the lighting.

So I guess this is 2 votes for Brandi.

Ryan J. Moore Photography  – (April 22, 2010 at 3:30 PM)  

Sorry, no decision has been made yet. Brandi is still in love with the cornbread - i am moving away from the wine barrel i think - not sure yet. Still thinking something in the red family though.....this might call for another trip to home depot soon to check out more swatches. Plus we are holding off on painting until we get the final piece of baseboard installed. We will keep everyone posted!!

~R

whitaker imagery  – (April 25, 2010 at 7:23 AM)  

Now that I've seen the room...cornbread!! It will contrast nicely with the wine barrel rug;)

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP