Baby Face: Mr. C. Bucksport Maine Studio

After much waiting Little Man C is here!
What do I mean by waiting.
9 Months of Growing
A week of Labor
Another week in the tanning bed.
And now hes on the BLOG.
And we couldn't be happier!!
What a sweet little man - this has to be one of my FAVORITE pictures. Love that scrunchy face!!
Lips - love those baby lips!

and little tootsies.


He was a good little sleeper while I was snapping away.
But he popped awake a few times!


Look at those bright eyes!


Little yawn.


Can you resist that face.
You would never know this little guy was only 2 weeks old. He looks like he is going to just talk up a storm to you!

not the most flattering picture - but again, I couldn't resist that little scrunchy face!


Perfect little man.



So, funny story. The afternoon before the shoot, I went out and got a great prop I have been meaning to try for the newborn shoots. Got the prop - Baby C was all snug - we were just finishing up the shoot and he was waking up again, so I went and scooped him up, and I thought, wow, he was sweating a lot under those lights.
Nope.
Pee-ed
Through the diaper, onesie, blanket and prop.
Oh well - someone was bound to pee on it!
Glad it was my man C!

whitaker imagery  – (May 11, 2010 at 1:24 AM)  

How cute! I could photograph newborns all day<3 One of my favorite sessions was with an 7 month old...I thought, geez he is so smiley, and then yep he tossed his cookies all over our prop, lol.

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP