Lewiston: All That.....and a Dead Crow.

I don't even know how to begin this blog.
Let me start by saying this - we are the slackers of the group and the last one to post images from this AWESOME day!
Picture this: Photographers and their significant others marching through the alleys of Lewiston with thousand of dollars worth of photo equipment - trailed by a senior, a bride and an engaged couple. Complete with hair stylist and more reflectors then you could imagine.
That was us.
and THAT ROCKED!
Check out some images from this day.
Kristin - you are fan-glamorous.

Love this one (you are going to hear that phrase a lot)




Loving the graffiti - loving the pose, loving the dress.

This one above is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE from the day. I have been dreaming of this very shot for so long. How awesome is this? Really - I love it!


Check out the Sass!


Yes, she wears glasses - but she always took them off when we were shooting - me - I wear glasses - I think glasses are great. Kristin ROCK those glasses.


Check out Brandi's pose. Love the angle.


Any one need some extra glamour? She's got it!


Did I mention we had a bride?
Tiffany you ROCKED that wedding dress. Thank you so much for bringing it along. Trash the Dress shoot anyone? I now know some great places for one!


um Yah - AWESOME.
Cassie & Jason - HUGE sports. Love you both.
Jason had a close call with a pigeon not long before this pose. I think he deserved that kiss!
Yup - got it - you know my obsession with coke (diet). How could you not?

Did I mention wall scaling?
Cause that happened too.


Brandi again - bringing out that Sass in Kristin.

Being a bride is tough. Gotta rest every once in a while.
Love Her!


ooooo Cassie has a little sass of her own. Make that a lot of SASS!!

I'm totally singing the Fergie song.
G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S
Maybe even Fergaliscious
Ferga-glamorous
Again - the bridal beauty - Brandi just can't get enough of it!


Cass and Jason again - working their pose.

Hello? How can you stand it!
They are awesome.
Couldn't of asked for better models!

I will end on a partial group shot - in the alley.
Among the dead crow.
Wounded squirrel
empty liquor bottles.
broken glass
and other things that need not be mentioned.
WHAT AN AWESOME DAY!
Not only was it a great day for photography it was a great day to be with friends who do the same things that we do. Not just photography but also work full time jobs. Care for kids - many kids. Love photography, love learning, love laughing and love having fun.
Many many thanks to Alison for taking the time to set up this first of many events. I could just hug you every time i think about this day.
Deb you are a rock star! You crack us up - love everything about you.
Liz & Paul SOOOOOOO glad we met you. Looking forward to MANY more humorous interactions with you both!
Not to mention Tiff, Cass, Jason and Kristin - if whatever you are doing now does not work out - check out modeling - I think i am signing you all up for Bravo's next "make me a supermodel"
Ok - I have rambled for far too long.
What a great day!
Great friends
Great laughs.
and a Dead Crow.

Alison Douglass  – (May 13, 2010 at 3:46 AM)  

How about feroci-licious? LOve made up words! It was my pleasure to set this up, you guys all rocked and we had a great time! Looking forward to doing another one soon and all of the adventures we will find!

Jasie –   – (May 13, 2010 at 6:05 AM)  

What an awesome opportunity. That rocked! Nice work :)

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP