A Cutie Here, a Cutie There, a Cutie Everywhere: Belfast, Maine

4+2+2=
A couple of wicked tired photographers!
No, that was not a math problem - those were the ages of three cuties we got to photograph on Saturday morning.
I don't know how mom and nannie do it!!
Anyway - they were all great. Love these little darlings.
It was great to spend some time with them finally. I have worked with their Mom (and Aunt) for many years now at the day job - and everyday I hear a new story about them....well now I have my own stories!!
Little "D" - Look at that face!!
Again with that face - and how can you resist the curls on "S"? I know I couldn't!!!


And then we have a life sized America Girl Doll - "H" you are cute as can be!!!

Look at me with those baby blues!!!!!

Not quite sure...




Big smiles as we get a big kiss from sissy!



D & H & Cousin S
All curls and smiles!!
AND SUNSHINE!!!

Again with those blues!



Love this serious shot to end the day - Brandi was all over this. It's almost like he's ready to graduate from high school.
His mom will hurt me for mentioning that!!!


Can't beat that little smirk to end the post!!

Liz  – (May 3, 2010 at 7:23 PM)  

Lovely, lovely, lovely. Such cute kiddos and great captures of them all.

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP