First Look: Baby Belly and Baby Boy - Dover Foxcroft

Yes it's late.
Yes, I haven't slept well for days.
Yes, I am still editing pictures.
I came across this one and - WOW - First Look.
How cute?
You may recognize some familiar faces in this post - Long time friends Brittney and Tim are back, and Baby Dean who is walking and talking now is back. We are anxiously awaiting baby #2.
I have to admit - not long after we shot Brittney's first Maternity session Dean was born.
I think we are lucky charms - we'll keep you posted.

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP