Engagement | School's out for SUMMER | Whitney & Marbin

We discovered during this session that I say "alright"
A LOT during a session.
Now I laugh a little to myself during a shoot --- because I do say it a lot.
But this session was more than just ALRIGHT.
It was AWESOME!
It was GREAT!
It was COOL!
It was a lot of things, probably too many things that they haven't even invented a word for.
If you can invent a word for this session... you let us know!

You saw Whitney and Marbin's first look a while back, well I am please to show you the complete session.
I am growing more and more in love with the University of Maine after every shoot we do there.
There is just so much to see, so much great architecture and just so much history for Brandi and I.

Whitney and Marbin share a similar history!
This is a building that does not have classes in it.  I wouldn't even dare guess the name.
I think it was Coburn Hall - but again I could be wrong.
I love the sign.
We threw caution to the wind though and sat on the steps.
We looked danger in the face - and laughed.
A part of UMaine that I was never in before we started shooting engagement session there was the Botanical Gardens.  If you only go to UMaine for class, this is the fenced off area that is next to the credit union.  Slip through the gate some day and check it out.  It is worth it.
I love the love in their eyes.
And I love her eyes.
So Awesome.

We found this sweet spot before we hit the gardens.
Whitney and Marbin loved this building.  It is Carnegie Hall.
YES I KNOW - Carnegie Hall.
Not the "Official" one, but its UMaine's official one.
It's beautiful.
I love the look of this shot.
Almost like we caught them just chillin' have a relaxing moment.

Again - go on the other side of the gates, check out the botanical gardens, and check out UMaine.

This is not the last you will see of Whitney and Marbin.  Their wedding is next Saturday.  We can't wait to spend the day with them.

Keep coming back!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP