First Look: A Marriage that Will Last a Lifetime | Ryan & Pam | Brewer, Maine

Phew - I feel like I need to brush the cobwebs off the Blog!  It has been so long since I have blogged!
After a wonderful weekend away from the office - that started off with an...

AMAZING Wedding!
Here is the first look from this little bugger.
I had so much trouble deciding what I was going to use for a first look - I scanned through the pictures real quick... and BOOM this one hit me right in the face!
This has canvas print material for the office let me tell yah!

Ryan & Pam - It was so wonderful to photograph your wedding on such a gorgeous weekend!!

Many more shots to come from this great wedding.
If you are in Maine - Stay cool - if you are not - Stay cool anyway!
Much more bloggie goodness coming your way over the next couple of days!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP