NEW PRODUCT | With That New Leather Smell | Albums

I have been talking about a new album for a long time.
a loooooooooooooooooooong time.
In fact, if you have met with us, I have said "we may have a new album available after your wedding."
Well Guess What?

It's after your wedding!!

The UPS man usually arrives around 4:30 in this neck of the woods.
Well yesterday he took his early pill.  He was speedy Gonzales yesterday, cause this package arrived at 2:30!
WOOO HOO!!!!!!!

And I am in love.  Check out the details!
The cover. Vintage Leather... in SADDLE!
Swoon!
Brandi made the choice, and it is awesome.
Even smells of LEATHER.
I LOVE THE SMELL OF LEATHER!!
(Yes, I have been smelling the album)
On a side note - you don't have to get just vintage leather in Saddle... I have 32 colors and textures for you to choose from!
Check out those pages.  Love!

Yes, that page and corner is perfection!
AND
We are talking a 12x12 FULL page spread.
You are looking at 12x24 inch spread of quality!
YES PLEASE!
This is my favorite page in the ENTIRE album.
Love it.

I know the bride of this album has seen this post...
No worries - I am working on YOUR album too - but yes, your BEAUTIFUL wedding made our sample album collection!

Secondly - I also created this album using software that came recommended from a couple of photographers that I absolutely love.  Couldn't of been a better recommendation!
Love love love it!

Brides and Grooms - If you still have an album to choose, e-mail me and we can set an appointment to start planning it!
This one is beautiful.
Not to be missed!!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP