First Look | Rob & Hannah Married | Old Town Maine

We are bringing you something a little different for a first look today.
Usually we have a great pose-ey picture to post - but since we wanted to save some great pose-ey pictures for a wicked cool ending blog, we thought something a little different was in order.

Rob & Hannah
You met them just a tad earlier in their engagement session (which rocked UMaine - UMaine is still talking about it I am sure)

After the wedding, let me just drop another WOW.

This picture can also go along with one of my stories ---
I had been watching the weather before the wedding (like I always do) and there were scattered showers called for.  So I looked at the hourly view - 3pm showers to start. Perfect, we should be able to get some outside shots JUST before the rain.

No.

Weather Man Wrong.

Showers started at 2pm.
Not little showers.
BIG showers.

On the way to the car Gentleman Rob holding the umbrella for his beautiful WIFE.
That's right --- WIFE!

His expression is excellent, the gown and the umbrella are timeless.
Love, Love, LOVE IT!

Stay tuned for more.
OH
Especially stay tuned for what I am calling the "Love Break"
We are now offering the "Love Break" to all our couples.
Gotta stay tuned to find out what it is.
(Don't worry current brides - since you have already booked us - you get it)

Anonymous –   – (July 11, 2010 at 7:20 PM)  

Ryan, you're a beast! Great pictures. I thought the engagement photos were cool, but I know the wedding ones will be incredible. Thanks to you and Brandi for all of the help at the wedding.


-Hogan
"Brother of the Bride"

Anonymous –   – (July 12, 2010 at 6:06 AM)  

The pictures will be amazing. I am ALREADY in love with them. Kudos to you two. Your amazing. Really (:



-Joe
" A Happy Uncle of the Bride"

Anonymous –   – (July 12, 2010 at 6:10 AM)  

Ohhh Wow. I can' even say words to describe how happy I am that such wonderful photographers were there to capture this special moment in history. We just thank you sooo sooo much! God bless you and your camera.


~Aunt of the Bride

Anonymous –   – (July 12, 2010 at 6:13 AM)  

Hands down, the best photographers I have ever seen. You guys rocked that show. You were everywhere, getting every amazing detail that there was to see. Thanks.


-Friend of the Groom

Alison Douglass  – (July 12, 2010 at 6:16 AM)  

Great capture guys! Looking forward to seeing the rest of them!!

Anonymous –   – (July 12, 2010 at 6:26 AM)  

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. And this is exactly what these pictures do. So we thank you. Great Job.

Anonymous –   – (July 12, 2010 at 6:30 AM)  

You guys rock! I couldn't think of better photographers to take pictures of this wedding. Thanks (:

Anonymous –   – (July 12, 2010 at 6:43 AM)  

Ryan & Brandi; I am very impressed with your work! My husband and I both loved the beautiful job you did with Hannah's engagement photos and are very excited to see the wedding shots! With two of you snapping pictures, I think you covered every event of day... large and small. I'll be sure to have more tissues on hand when I see the wedding pictures, it was such a beautiful day for us! Thank-you!!

~Regina Marquis~
"Mother of the Bride"

Anonymous –   – (July 12, 2010 at 6:43 AM)  

The two of you take wonderful pictures and do a phenomenal job! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures - I love the engagement ones and I'm sure these will be just as amazing!! Thank you so much for being so awesome for Hannah & Rob!

-Rachel
"Bridesmaid"

Anonymous –   – (July 12, 2010 at 7:08 PM)  

This picture is priceless! Can't wait to see more..

-Sandy
-Aunt of the Groom

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP