First Look: Class of 2011 | Senior Model Dyllan | The Official Shoot

I took a break from editing tonight to upload a quick first look.
Brandi and I did not have a wedding this weekend, but we had enough shoots to keep us busy!
The trouble was deciding which first look to post first.

In order to be fair - I am just posting them in order - over the next three days :)
Up first is Dyllan our Senior Model for the Class of 2011 out of Mt. View.
You saw his studio shoot here.

And he rocked it out on the Belfast waterfront too.
We detoured a bit from the water and in pure Alison Douglass Photography style - we took off in search of some grungy dirty old abandoned buildings.

And we found some.  Course since they use to be fish canneries and such, they smelled like dead fish, but what can you do really?

Anyway - here is the first shot of many to come from our good friend Dyllan.
Leave some comments and come back for more first looks this week!

And yes, there is still time to schedule a Senior Portrait session.
Not much time.
But there is time.
Send us an e-mail!

Alison Douglass  – (September 20, 2010 at 5:30 AM)  

HA! LOVE IT!:) I knew I would win you over! I never ever told you grungy old buildings smelled good! When my last senior and I met for lunch we were discussing locations. She mentioned ones that are very very popular here. I told her I like those locations, but you will find me around the back of the building looking for the loading dock:) Looks like you guys had fun, can't wait to see the rest!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP