Wedding | Marbin & Whitney | Orrington Maine | The Details


I had every intention of beginning this great wedding yesterday.
But, if you follow us on facebook you will know I declared yesterday it was too hot to blog!
Yes.  For Real.
In Maine.
We are having a heat wave - not a tropical one either!

Anyway enough about that.  Onto the details!

I love it when we make it to the reception early enough to catch the place cards.  I am loving the softness of them!

Which goes very well with the bright colors in the flowers.

Ahhhh flowers on the piano.  We have been very fortunate to have two weddings back to that have had a piano to play with.  But alas.... I don't play the piano - BUT it makes a fancy photo!
I have been trying to catch the groom (or the groomsmen) at some point in the evening to capture the tie shot.  I have always wanted to just have a collection of tie shots.  Much like this one.
It could be because I have quite the tie collection myself.... maybe a little obsessed, but yah know!
Now we get into some more fun stuff.
There was a subtle golf theme to this wedding.
A close up of Marbin's gift to his groomsmen
Love this next series.  So glad Brandi spotted the tee!
A hole in two?
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.
Loving the simplicity of this.  With the texture of the napkin!
Cake - you know we love us some cake!

It's not over yet.
This may be one of my MOST favorite detail shots ever.
Most defiantly top ten.
And it comes to us courtesy of Brandi.


















LOVE IT!
And of course the pink shoes!


Hope you enjoyed the details of Marbin & Whitney's wedding.  We can't wait to share with you the rest of it!
But that will have to wait!

Mainers - Stay Cool.

Everyone else - please prevent hurricane Earl from coming to Maine!

_____________________________________________________________________________
Lets be friends!

Liz  – (September 1, 2010 at 4:40 PM)  

love them! and especially the shoes.

Alison Douglass  – (September 1, 2010 at 7:28 PM)  

The shoes rock, but we all know I have a foot/shoe thing:) The golf tees are awesome, who would have thought of those for favors

Amy –   – (September 20, 2010 at 2:08 PM)  

Beautiful day and beautiful couple. Had a blast!

-Amy

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP