First Look: Wedding | A Wedding on the Land | Danny & Katie | Washington & Montville Maine

It wouldn't be a Sunday evening without a First Look at the wonderful wedding Brandi & I photographed this weekend!
Saturday was beautiful - and HOT.
It was another gorgeous weekend in Maine, and why not have a wedding with an outdoor reception!
On the Land.

Loving the signs that direct guests from the ceremony to the reception.  And coming from two people who often get lost - even with directions - the signs were a BIG help!

As much as I wanted to - I couldn't just show you the sign (even though I love it, right down to the painted heart).  I needed to post a great pic of our awesome couple!

I truly can not wait to show you the AWESOME reception.
It was an all night party I am sure!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP