A Marriage that Will Last a Lifetime | Ryan & Pam | Brewer, Maine | Just the Details

Here comes another wedding!
This is the wedding of the wonderful Ryan & Pam.
You have seen them before on the blog - back when we did their engagement shoot up on the Penobsoct one crisp fall day!

There wedding day was anything but crisp and fall.  It was hot and summery!!
It's time to share just the details of the wedding with you.
After all - I want you to come back again and again to relive the entire wedding with us.
Piece
by
Piece
(yes, I am stretching this wedding out for a while!!!)

St. Theresa's Church in Brewer - Beautiful.

Let's not overlook the great details at Morgan Hill Event Center which happens to be one of our most favorite spots for a wedding!!

I love place cards.



I love cake too!
This one from The Bankery was just one more cake to love.
The detail on this cake was AMAZING.
From the scroll work in the cake, to the scroll work on the base!!

The Bankery Cake in the beautiful Morgan Hill Event Center

The rings, on a custom napkin!
Whenever there is a custom napkin at an event, I always have to take a clean one home with me.  I think it's really a great reminder of the wedding - not sure why!!


Ryan & Pam are a couple after my own heart.
What could I possibly love more than cake at a wedding?
A whoopie pie thank you!
You're Welcome!!

Again, the whoopie pies came from the wonderful bakers at The Bankery
Rings + Whoopie Pie = AWESOME
Another classic detail shot I always have to get - the wonderful table settings at Morgan Hill.
Hope that keeps you checking back for our next installment of Ryan & Pam's wedding.
Could it be Brandi's time with the ladies?
Could it be my time with the gentlemen?
Could it be the ceremony?

Don't know - you'll have to keep coming back to find out!

Also - leave us a comment - let us know what you liked and who you are!!

Anonymous –   – (August 2, 2010 at 5:02 AM)  

what beautiful pictures! you two do a great job!!!

Alison Douglass  – (August 2, 2010 at 5:48 AM)  

Love your attention to detail guys! That cake is gorgeous (and huge!) and what Maine wedding could be complete without a whoopie pie or two. Are these going to be your favors too? :)

Anonymous –   – (August 3, 2010 at 2:18 PM)  

I can't wait to see more and I think you should do the groom next - can't get enough of my handsome husband :)

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP